Anyone can do tech deck tricks – all you need is a little practice and the right technique. In this article, we’ll show you how to do some of the most popular tech deck tricks, like the ollie, fakie ollie, and finger flip.
The Different Types of Tech Deck Tricks
There are many different types of Tech Deck tricks that you can learn and perform. Some of the more popular ones include:
• Ollie – This is a basic trick where you jump up and land on the board with both feet at the same time.
• Nosegrind – This trick involves grinding the nose of your board on an object, such as a rail or a ledge.
• Kickflip – A kickflip is when you flip the board in the air with your foot and catch it before it hits the ground.
• 360 Flip – This trick is similar to a kickflip, but you spin the board around 360 degrees before catching it.
• Finger Flip – A finger flip is when you use your fingers to flip the board in the air and catch it before it hits the ground.
How to Do an Ollie
One of the most basic, and essential, tricks on a Tech Deck is the ollie. An ollie is basically when you pop the board up into the air without using your hands. It sounds simple, but nailing the perfect ollie takes some practice. Here are a few tips on how to do an ollie on a Tech Deck:
1. Start by putting your front foot in the center of the deck, slightly behind the trucks.
2. Bend your knees and lean forward, placing your weight on your front foot.
3. Use your back foot to quickly flick the tail of the board up into the air. As you do this, jump off of your front foot and let the board pop up beneath you.
4. Catch the board with your feet and land back down in a stance that is comfortable for you. Once you get the hang of it, you can start experimenting with different techniques to make your ollies more stylish or powerful.
With a little practice, anyone can learn how to do an ollie on a Tech Deck!
How to Do a Kickflip
The first step is to get a good, solid grip on your deck. Place your front foot in the center of the deck, and your back foot near the tail. You want to make sure that your feet are slightly more than shoulder-width apart, as this will give you more stability when performing the trick.
Next, you’ll need to pop the board up into the air. Bend your knees and jump straight up, using your back foot to push the board off of the ground. As you jump, tuck your front leg in close to your body so that you can catch the board with it when it comes back down.
When the board reaches its peak, quickly flick your wrists to make the board rotate. The goal is to get the board to do a full 360-degree rotation before it comes back down to the ground. As it’s rotating, make sure to keep your eyes on the deck so that you can see where it’s going to land.
Once you’ve landed the trick, ride away cleanly and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you just completed one of the most basic but essential tricks in skateboarding!
How to Do a Heelflip
Learning how to do a heelflip on a Tech Deck is not as difficult as it may seem. With a little practice, you will be able to nail this trick in no time.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to do a heelflip on a Tech Deck:
1. Start by placing your Tech Deck on the ground.
2. Place your front foot on the deck and your back foot behind it.
3. Bend your knees and pop the deck up into the air with your front foot.
4. As the deck is coming down, quickly flick your back foot up and over the deck.
5. The deck should now be flipping over in the air. Catch it with your other hand and land it safely on the ground.
Congratulations! You have just successfully completed a heelflip on a Tech Deck!
How to Do a Pop Shuvit
A pop shuvit is a basic but essential skateboard trick that every serious skater should know how to do. It’s a move that looks impressive but is actually pretty easy to execute with a little practice. Here’s how you do it:
1. Start by rolling forward on your board. When you’re ready, pop the tail of the board down to make it spring up into the air.
2. As the board comes up, quickly shove your front foot forward and turn the front of the board 90 degrees so it’s perpendicular to the ground.
3. Catch the board with your back foot as it comes down and land in a skating stance. That’s it! You’ve just completed a pop shuvit!
Practice this move until you have it down perfectly and then try incorporating it into your other tricks and combos. Once you’ve mastered the pop shuvit, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a tech deck master!
I hope this guide has helped you understand how to do some of the most popular Tech Deck tricks. These are just a few of the many different tricks that you can do with your Tech Deck, so get out there and start practicing. With a little time and patience, you’ll be impressing your friends and family in no time at all. Thanks for reading!